Convert any table at home into your own makerspace. Compact and portable, the inventapod is for the urban maker.
Are you a maker with lots ideas but short on space at home? Having trouble keeping the peace with your family because you have stuff everywhere? The inventapod can help. Use it to keep all your tools and projects in once place and convert any table at home into your own workbench. And when you’re done, pack it away and store it in a bookshelf. Simple and easy.
Key benefits of the inventapod include:
• Space savings. Convert any table at home into your space and then pack it away into a bookshelf.
• Improved organisation. Put your things in the right place with access to internal power.
• Tidy cable management. Using cable guides attached to the slotted frame, you can keep cable mess to a minimum.
• Safety. Encased with acrylic sheet to protect your stuff from dust and children.
How the inventapod can help you
It will save you space
The inventapod has been designed to be as space efficient as possible. You can directly attach components such as monitors, PC’s, tools, and storage onto its strong aluminium frame. Its geometry has been designed to match a standard IKEA bookshelf when packed away so it uses little space at home.
It can be customised by you
The inventapod has been designed by makers for makers. We have fabricated the pod using slotted aluminium sections so you can customise your pod for your application whether its for 3D printing, laser cutting, programming, IoT, or electronic projects you can modify your inventapod to meet your needs.
It will keep your things safe
Encased in laser cut acrylic sheet, the inventapod will keep the contents of your pod protected from dust and away from childrens fingers.
Pack the inventapod away and store it in a bookshelf. Tidy, safe, and looks awesome.
How it works
1. Packed away, your inventapod is designed to fit inside an IKEA (or similar) bookshelf. When it’s time to start working on your idea or play, grab the pod by its handles and carry over to any table.
3. The pod contains a power board to power your projects, slotted extrusions to mount your kit (monitors, storage, cable management, tools, etc), and a convenient way to keep all your things together in one place. When you’re done, pack it all up and put it back in the bookshelf. Quick, easy, and space efficient!
Packed away, the acrylic sheet used to encase the inventapod will protect the contents of your pod from dust and keep it safe from children. The mains power cable used to power your pod, can be stored inside the pod so there is nothing dangling outside the pod when it is stored.
Great for all your creative projects
- 3D Printing
- Raspberry Pi / Arduino
- Gaming (PC, Xbox, Play station)
- Your home electronics and DIY projects
Subscribe to the inventapod® mailing list
Be one of the first owners of the inventapod! Subscribers will be notified first when units are available for purchase. Subscribers will also be given discounts and kept up to date with other news.